My main aim is to tell a story (YOUR story) through the photos I take, whether they have been deliberately styled or the situation presents itself as one that simply needs documenting. I want to help you make that important, authentic first impression with images that capture the essence of your business. Whether you’re the owner of a restaurant, a food producer, a vineyard owner, the purveyor of a century-old family-run trade or a brand new craft trade, having images that represent you and your business is one of the most important parts when it comes to connecting with your prospective clients and a wider audience.
What I can offer:
- Styling and photography offered as a package or independent from each other, depending on your needs
- Documentary style behind-the-scenes captures of your business that will give your audience an authentic feel for who you are and help them connect with you
- I am experienced within food styling/photography, props styling and travel photography. I also develop recipes for clients which are delivered with the styled images
- I travel light and am mainly a daylight/natural light photographer, though I do also have lighting for situations where it might be required
- I can provide props or source to your specifications
- I'm happy to take on commissions within the UK and abroad
If you have any further question or are interested in working with me, please contact me HERE.
I look forward to hearing from you.
. . . . .
Some of the brands I have worked with: